- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 40 g blue cheese
- 40 g goats cheese
- 4 sprigs of fresh marjoram
- 1 lemon
- 250 g tellegio
- 1 small bunch of fine asparagus
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Place a large pan of salted boiling water on a high heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low.
- Place a large heatproof bowl over the saucepan, add the cheeses and stir until melted.
- Pick in most of the marjoram leaves, grate in the zest of half a lemon and stir to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and set aside, then turn up the heat to high and add a pinch of salt. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according to pack instructions.
- When there’s about 2 minutes left to go, halve the asparagus at an angle and add to the pasta. Drain in a colander, reserving a cupful of cooking water, and add to the cheese. Toss to coat, loosening with a splash of the reserved cooking water, if needed.
- Place on a serving platter, grate a little more lemon zest on top, scatter over the reserved marjoram and season with a good pinch of black pepper. Drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil and serve.